Bergamot Essential Oil
We are really excited to introduce the latest addition to our ever-growing line-up - Glow’s Single Oils Collection!
Our latest Bergamot Essential Oil is another versatile go-to favourite at Glow. It has a sweet, spicy citrus aroma and is one of the most unique citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits.
Bergamot is definitely one of the most loved of the citrus oils, and for good reason as it provides a myriad of therapeutic benefits:
- Powerful mood booster as its scent will instantly uplift your mood and boost your mental clarity and energy while promoting feelings of confidence, self-love and self-acceptance.
- Calms feelings of anxiety and stress and helps ease symptoms of depression and chronic fatigue.
- Boasts potent antibiotic and disinfectant properties which can stop the growth of germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Brightens complexion and evens out skin tone by reducing appearance of scars, blemishes or pigmentation.
- Made from pure oil of bergamot
- Sweet, spicy citrus aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use bergamot essential oil:
- Diffuse Bergamot oil in the office or at home to uplift your mood and boost your confidence when stress levels or tension is high.
- Make your own Bergamot cleaning / disinfectant spray with 3/4 cup distilled water, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 14 drops of Bergamot oil.
- Upgrade your skincare routine by adding one drop of Bergamot to your facial toner or cleanser for smoother, more youthful skin.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Bergamot for every 5ml of body lotion or carrier oil to even out skin tone and reduce appearance of scars.
How to Use:
Our Bergamot essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Carrier oil options include:
- camellia seed oil
- jojoba oil
- argan oil
- coconut oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Bergamot essential oil should not be used topically in the presence of UV light (i.e. sunbaking, sunbeds) as it may cause photosensitivity.
- Expected delivery : Monday 21th June 2021 - Tuesday 22th June 2021