Geranium Essential Oil
We’re excited to bring you our latest obsession - Geranium Oil, which will become your new best friend as it promotes glowing skin and luscious hair as well as promotes relaxation and alleviates depressive mood. We’re confident you will fall in love with its sweet, floral aroma and beautifying and properties.
Geranium may not be as well-known as other floral oils, but it is the ultimate oil for your skin and hair as well as:
- Natural mood booster as its uplifting fragrance helps to relieve anxiety, reduce stress and bring on feelings of peace and self-love.
- Works wonders for the skin as it helps tighten facial skin, reduce wrinkles, hydrates dry skin and evens out skin tone.
- Promotes healthy, glowing hair by nourishing the scalp, balancing oil production and stimulating hair growth.
- Has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, making it effective against multiple bacterial strains.
- Helps women experiencing reduced estrogen and health-related symptoms caused by menopause and perimenopause to balance hormone levels.
- Made from pure oil of geranium
- Sweet, floral aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use geranium essential oil:
- Diffuse geranium for an instant pick-me-up or to balance and calm mood swings and hormone levels or in some cases to alleviate high blood sugar.
- Add 2 drops of pre-diluted geranium oil to your face lotion and apply twice daily to reduce wrinkles and promote glowing, even skin tone.
- Add a few drops (pre-dilluted) to your body lotion to enjoy its skin-softening and extra-moisturising benefits.
- Add a few drops (pre-dilluted) to your shampoo or conditioner to boost your hair care routine.
How to Use:
Our Geranium essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
When used correctly, geranium oil is considered safe for most people to use. Some people may experience a rash or burning sensation when using it on the skin. Never use any essential oil on skin unless it’s diluted with a carrier oil.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 29th July 2021 - Friday 30th July 2021