Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood oil, with its fine and elegant fragrance, is an incredible essential oil. Derived from the bark of natural cedar wood, it is divinely aromatic with a woodsy scent. When you buy cedarwood oil, you benefit from its numerous beauty benefits. From using cedarwood oil for hair growth to applying cedarwood essential oil for skin concerns and diffusing it for better sleep, this pure oil has various uses.
Besides its impressive beauty benefits, cedar wood oil boasts an impressive line-up of therapeutic benefits including:
- Using cedarwood oil promotes hair growth by removing dirt, eliminating dandruff, and improving hair strength.
- Cedarwood essential oil aromatherapy benefits include calming the mind and body, making it perfect for meditation and spiritual relaxation sessions
- Use cedarwood oil for skin to delay wrinkles and age spots, and cedarwood for acne spot treatment.
- Cedarwood oil antifungal properties make it the right choice for treating skin infections.
- Made from the wood of the Cedar tree
- Woody scent with an undertone of citrus
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction from steam distilled from the tree
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use cedarwood essential oil:
- Diffuse cedarwood essential oil for sleep at night for good sleep.
- Mix lavender and cedarwood in equal amounts and add it to your bath water for a refreshing spa-like experience.
- Blend with a suitable carrier oil for cedarwood and massage into joints to relieve cramps and painful muscle contractions.
- Use cedarwood for face by adding a few drops to your cream or lotion for tighter, youthful-looking skin.
- Cedarwood oil can eliminate unpleasant odors. Sprinkle a few drops of this oil on dried flowers or on a light bulb to gently scent your space.
How to Use:
- Glow's Cedarwood essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Carrier oil options include:
- camellia seed oil
- jojoba oil
- argan oil
- coconut oil
Though irritation and allergies are rare with cedarwood essential oil, it can sometimes cause hay fever symptoms.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 08th December 2022 - Monday 12th December 2022
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Cedrus atlantica|
|Color||Golden-yellow to brown|
|Composition||100% Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil|