Jasmine Essential Oil
We dare you not to fall in love with our latest newcomer Jasmine Oil - not only does it smell absolutely exquisite with its alluring floral and exotic scent but it’s also a powerhouse packed with a long list of incredible benefits from enhancing sexual desires to relieving menopause symptoms.
You will be blown away by the seriously impressive roster of health and beauty benefits the mesmerising Jasmine oil has to offer:
- Powerful mood booster which evokes feelings of joy, peace and self-confidence
- Balances and regulates hormone levels as well as relieve menopause symptoms
- Natural aphrodisiac properties stimulate libido and enhance sexual desire
- Rich in antioxidants that help nourish skin and prevent premature aging as well as lock in moisture in dry skin
- Help keep the hair moisturised and works wonders to keep a check on dandruff, itchy and dry scalp while providing the follicles with deep conditioning.
- Made from pure oil of jasmine
- Gorgeous, floral and exotic aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use Jasmine essential oil:
- Jasmine oil is definitely our go-to oil for romance and setting the mood, but it also boasts a wide variety of uses that makes it a must-have in any collection:
- Diffuse Jasmine for soothing relaxation or to set a romantic mood
- Add a few drops to your bath for an indulgent experience that also deeply hydrates your skin
- Add a few drops to your moisturiser to boost its hydrating powers and promote collagen production
- Perfect as a sensual massage oil for couples
- Perfect as a soothing hair oil
How to Use:
Our Jasmine Oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Keep Jasmine oil in a place that’s well out of reach of children and pets. Never apply undiluted Jasmine oil to your skin.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th May 2022 - Wednesday 01th June 2022
You need to know
|Composition||100% Pure Jasmine Essential Oil|