Sweet Orange Essential Oil
With a delicious citrusy scent and powerful therapeutic properties, there are many reasons to buy orange oil. Glow’s sweet orange essential oil or orange eo is extracted by cold pressing the rinds of the finest, organic sweet oranges.
The benefits of orange oil for skin and health are well-renowned. Sweet orange oil can also alleviate stress and promote calm.
More reasons to include Glow’s best orange essential oil follows:
- Diffusing organic orange essential oil provides aromatherapy benefits like uplifting the mood, reducing stress levels, and calming anxiety and depression.
- Regular use of orange oil provides significant relief from knee and joint pain.
- Inhaling natural orange oil can improve lung function and alertness, thereby enhancing exercise and workout performance.
- Sweet orange essential oil blends have strong anti-germicidal properties and can sanitize spaces and make them smell fresh.
- Application of mandarin orange essential oil reduces dullness of skin, makes the complexion clear and glowing.
- Made from the rind of the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis
- Uplifiting, citrusy and sweet aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens
Ways you can use orange essential oil:
- Run your diffuser with a few drops of orange oil or orange diffuser blends to transform your space into an inviting and relaxing haven.
- Blend orange eo with a carrier oil like jojoba oil and massage into painful joints for quick and effective pain relief.
- Add a few drops of organic orange essential oil to water and spray it on countertops and other household surfaces to eliminate germs and insects.
- Mix a few drops of orange essential oil for face with your lotion or moisturizer and apply regularly to make you skin look fresh and radiant.
How to Use:
- Glow's orange essential oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier oil such as Glow's sweet almond oil or jojoba oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Sweet orange essential oil can cause photosensitivity in some individuals and should be avoided if you are allergic to citrus oils.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th January 2023 - Wednesday 01th February 2023
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Citrus sinensis|
|Composition||100% Pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil|