Sweet Almond Oil
Our latest addition Sweet Almond Oil comes from the small, mighty and oh-so-powerful almond. Unlike its more toxic bitter almond counterpart, Sweet Almond oil is full of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Omega-3 fatty acids and zinc that are so ridiculously good for your skin and hair.
Made from the “King of Nuts”, you’ll definitely love impressive benefits of almond oil:
- Revitalises and rejuvenates dull and tired skin so that it’s smooth, soft, radiant and free from wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce under-eye puffiness and lighten dark circles.
- Prevents hair loss and promotes growth of healthier, more voluminous hair.
- Protects Against UV Damage: According to studies, vitamin E, a main component of almond oil, reduces damage to the skin caused by sun exposure.
- Made from the edible seeds of (sweet) almonds of the sweet almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var dulcis)
- Cold-pressed, 100% Pure Almond Oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Size: 30 ml Dropper
- Rich in Anti-oxidants, Vitamin E and Vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids
- External use only
There are so many Sweet Almond oil uses and ways to incorporate the almond oil into your beauty routine:
Almond carrier oil: Use as a carrier oil for other essential oils in skincare as Sweet Almond Oil is lightweight and absorbs easily into the skin.
Almond body oil: Use as a body moisturiser by applying to extra dry spots on your elbows and feet or to treat conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Almond oil for skin: Use as a cleanser to purge the skin of dirt and remove clogged pores; apply a few drops to damp skin and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Almond oil for hair: Apply Sweet Almond oil directly to your hair by rubbing a small amount in-between your palms and comb it from the roots to the tips, apply a few more drops to the ends for extra shine and silkiness.
Almond oil for dark circles: Coffee may help you feel awake, but Sweet Almond oil can actually help you look awake. If you’re looking to banish dark circles and tired puffy eyes, try out Glow's DIY eye mask recipe.
Almond oil for stretch marks: Apply daily few drops into affected area to minimise stretch marks by softening skin and reducing future stretching and to even skin tone by lightening scars and marks.
Almond oil for eyes: It helps in reducing the swelling and darkness around the eyes on regular usage. You only need two drops of this oil. Rub it between your fingers to warm it, and massage it gently under your eyes. For best results, do this every night before bed for a few weeks.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 29th September 2022 - Monday 03th October 2022