Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil, a favorite with healthcare providers everywhere, is one of our most-requested essential oils. Packed with the goodness of the earthy stalks and leaves of lemongrass plants and boasting of punchy and invigorating aroma, this essential oil is a treasure trove of health and beauty benefits.
Use this zesty organic oil to prepare your very own lemongrass diffuser blends and lemongrass aromatherapy mixes for various needs. When you buy lemongrass oil, you can also make highly-effective and natural lemongrass insect repellents. Additionally, its anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties makes lemongrass for skin and hair treatments very useful.
Here are more benefits of lemongrass essential oil:
- The powerful aroma of lemongrass essential oil blends works well in scented candles and air fresheners. It repels insects and deodorizes and sanitizes spaces
- Inhaling lemongrass essential oil diffuser blends containing lavender or eucalyptus reduces chest congestion and promotes better breathing.
- Adding lemongrass essential oil for skin products like soaps and face washes promises anti-microbial action while leaving you smelling fresh.
- Use lemongrass for hair growth as it can eliminate dandruff and clear the scalp of infections.
- Made from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant
- Strong, fresh, lemony, grassy, earthy, and sweet aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens
Ways you can use lemongrass essential oil:
- Run your diffuser with lemongrass for cough and cold conditions, to open the nasal pathways and breathe better.
- To use lemongrass oil for skin infections, dilute with a carrier oil or mix with your lotion and apply regularly.
- Mix a few drops of lemongrass oil for hair with your shampoo or conditioner and apply to your scalp and hair to get rid of dandruff
- Another use of lemongrass oil is to relieve nausea and stress. Simply add a few drops to a towel and inhale it directly.
How to Use:
- Glow's lemongrass essential oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier oil such as Glow's fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil or jojoba oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Concentrated lemongrass essential oil can cause contact dermatitis when applied directly. Always dilute with a carrier oil to avoid side-effects.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th January 2023 - Wednesday 01th February 2023
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Cymbopogon citratus|
|Color||yellow to amber|
|Composition||100% Lemongrass Essential Oil|