Clove Essential Oil
Our all-time favorite clove oil, also happens to be one of our most-valued painkiller oils. Clove essential oil is extracted from cloves flower buds through a process called steam distillation, which taps into the benefits of a clove plant.
The most popular reason people buy clove oil is to use clove oil for toothache. With a rich spicy aroma, clove bud essential oil also finds immense use in aromatherapy treatments. Apart from being an excellent essential oil for tooth pain, its powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties makes Glow's clove oil good for various health conditions.
The uses of pure clove oil include:
- Using clove oil for tooth pain provides pain relief, eliminates bad breath, and improves dental hygiene.
- Use of clove for cough in balms opens nasal passages and improves breathing. Using clove for sore throat also produces relief.
- Improved blood circulation leads to better hair growth when you use clove oil for scalp and clove oil for hair fall.
- Its powerful antibacterial properties support the use of clove oil for skin infections and acne treatments
- Made from the flower buds of the Eugenia caryophyllata tree
- Spicy, warming yet slightly bitter aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction from steam distilled from the tree
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use clove essential oil:
- Mix with water to make use of clove oil as an air-freshener, and spray the mist for an energizing, fragrant aroma.
- To make use of clove benefits for skin infections and wounds, mix it with a carrier oil and apply on affected areas. Add a few drops of clove for skin lightening to your moisturizer for daily use.
- To use clove oil for teeth or clove oil for gums, mix with an edible carrier oil. Soak a cotton ball in it and apply for instant relief.
How to Use:
- Glow's Clove essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or sweet almond oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Use Clove oil with caution if you take medications containing anticoagulants or serotonin inhibitors.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 08th December 2022 - Monday 12th December 2022
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Eugenia caryophyllata|
|Color||Colourless to pale yellow|
|Composition||100% Pure Clove Essential Oil|