Rosemary Essential Oil
Our current obsession is the latest addition to our single oil lineup - Rosemary.
Long before it found its way to your spice cabinet, Rosemary was actually used by Greek scholars to boost their memory during exams and today it also boasts a very impressive lineup of diverse benefits including boosting your immune system, stimulating hair growth and even acting as a natural bug repellant.
Rosemary is a very versatile oil well-known for its brain boosting properties as well as anti-microbial and detoxifying properties:
- Powerful antioxidant properties help boost the immune system while antiseptic and antiviral properties prevent spread of infections and help fight flu symptoms.
- Boosts mental performance by increasing mental focus, sharpening concentration, improving memory, reducing stress and renewing energy levels.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties provide natural pain relief from muscle soreness, sprains, headaches, arthritis and menstrual cramps.
- Stimulates hair growth and healthy, luscious hair while helping to prevent baldness, slow down greying and treat dandruff.
- Made from pure oil of rosemary
- Woody and herbal aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use rosemary essential oil:
Besides its applications in the culinary world, Rosemary has a wide variety of uses that reach far beyond cookbooks:
- Diffuse rosemary to boost mental performance and maintain concentration when you need to get some work done or prepare for a presentation.
- Create your own home cleaning spray with 1 cup rubbing alcohol, 1 cup water and 20 drops of Rosemary oil.
- Create your own great-smelling, all-natural mosquito repellent spray by adding 10 -20 drops of rosemary oil to 60 ml of a carrier oil with boiled water and vodka to a spray bottle.
- Add 3-4 drops to shampoo and conditioner and massage scalp to promote healthy hair growth.
How to Use:
Our rosemary essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid.
- For topical use (diluted with carrier), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, virgin coconut oil, jojoba or camellia seed oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Carrier oil options include: camellia seed oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, argan oil, coconut oil
Avoid applying rosemary and other essential oils to damaged skin or near sensitive areas, such as your eyes.
Avoid rosemary oil if you’re pregnant or have epilepsy or high blood pressure.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 30th September 2021 - Friday 01th October 2021