Pure Jojoba oil
We are excited to bring you one of the most legendary oils in the beauty world - Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis). This superstar ingredient is often linked to a liquid wax that mimics natural sebum, which means Jojoba oil is as close to your skin’s natural oil as you can get. And this is what makes it such a popular ingredient in a wide array of beauty products as it works very well with other ingredients and delivers a chockfull of benefits to your skin and hair.
Despite its name, jojoba oil is not an oil but a plant wax derived from the seed of jojoba plant. Native Americans traditionally used it to heal bruises and sores. Today, jojoba oil is widely used to treat various skin problems, such as acne, psoriasis, skin chapping due to dryness, and sunburn.
Jojoba oil benefits:
There are so many nourishing, plant-based oils but Jojoba Oil is truly one of the best oils you can incorporate into your beauty and wellness routine:
- Jojoba oil for face: helps control sebum production by mimicking the skin’s natural sebum, this keeps skin from looking oily and prevents acne caused by clogged pores.
- Jojoba oil for skin: delays aging with antioxidants that promote collagen production and seal in moisture to plump out skin and protect against further damage by free radicals
- Jojoba oil for hair: nourishes hair and prevents premature greying, hair loss and dandruff.
- Long-lasting moisturiser
- Nutritious for Skin
- Easy, Not Greasy
- Soothes Sunburn
- It may help speed up wound healing
- Made from from the seed of jojoba plant
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Size: 30 ml Dropper
- Contains docosanol to prevent and treat cold sores, a popular ingredient used in many commercial cold sore treatments.
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
- External use only
Whether as a carrier oil or on its own, there are so many ways you can enjoy the amazing benefits of Jojoba Oil:
- Use as a career oil to dilute or blend with other essential oils, it absorbs very well and is also suitable for oily or acne-prone skin.
- Use as a daily moisturiser by taking a few drops of Jojoba oil, put it on your palms and rub them together to warm up then apply on freshly cleansed face.
- Use a makeup remover to treat the skin while gently removing makeup even as stubborn as waterproof mascara, add a few drops of Jojoba oil to a cotton pad and wipe over face and eyes.
- Hydrate and nourish lips and make them supply, smooth and soft by rubbing 1-2 drops lightly all over lips and leaving it overnight.
Who is it recommended for:
Suitable for all skin types, particularly beneficial for dry or damaged skin. This oil can be applied directly to the skin to moisturise and nourish as it is, or used as part of an aromatherapy blend to create tailor-made treatments, using your favourite essential oils, blends or other base oils to benefit the body and mind.
Perfect for skin balancing for facial and body massage as its naturally rich in antioxidants & fatty acids.
Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs. For external use only.
- Expected delivery : Tuesday 01th February 2022 - Wednesday 02th February 2022