Patchouli Essential Oil
You won’t get enough of our latest addition Patchouli oil with its earthy, sweet and musky aroma that has earned it a coveted reputation in the fragrance and cologne industry. Besides its intoxicating scent, Patchouli also has a wealth of health benefits from relieving depression to boosting your metabolism.
It's easy to rave about Patchouli’s benefits as it is our go-to oil for a powerful skin, aroma and mood makeover:
- Promotes feelings of tranquility and helps relieves depression, chronic stress and insomnia
- Powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties can help treat wounds and soothe inflammation
- Boosts metabolism and supports the body’s digestive system
- Skin-balancing properties able to treat both dry and oily skin; it helps reduce pores and reverses signs of aging
- Made from pure oil of patchouli
- Earthy, sweet and musky aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use patchouli essential oil:
- Diffuse essential oil patchouli when you need to wind down after a long day’s work to release tension and stress
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of calmness and a good night’s sleep
- Combine a few drops with carrier oil and apply under arms or rub over body as a natural deodorant
- Add a few drops to your skincare to revitalise dry, dull skin or balance oily and acne-prone skin
How to Use:
Our Patchouli Oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Keep patchouli oil in a place that’s well out of reach of children and pets. Never apply undiluted patchouli oil to your skin.
Once applied topically (diluted with carrier oil), sun exposure should be avoided, as the oil may sensitize the skin to UV rays.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th January 2023 - Wednesday 01th February 2023
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Pogostemon Cablin|
|Composition||100% Pure Patchouli Essential Oil|