Lavender and Camellia Seed Body Treatment Oil
Meet our new Body Oils Collection, the latest addition to Glow’s Essential Oils line-up!
Formulated with Camellia Oil and our favourite selection of 100% pure essential oils, the body treatment oils are packed with nutrients that will hydrate and nourish your skin leaving it super soft and glowy.
Lavender is always our go-to for when we need a fast-track to serious relaxation and tranquility. Our Lavender and Camellia Seed Body Treatment Oil is our top pick for a soothing massage or nighttime moisturising ritual to prep us for a good night’s sleep.
Besides its heavenly scent, Glow’s Lavender and Camellia Body Oil is also full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to calm skin irritations like eczema, redness or sunburn.
- Made from pure Lavender oil and ever so gentle Camellia Seed oil
- Pre-diluted and safe to apply directly to skin
- Luxurious, super convenient pump use
- 100% Natural
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrance and parabens.
- External use only
Incorporating body treatment oils into your routine is incredibly easy, especially when our Glow Body Treatment Oils come with a super convenient pump and are pre-diluted with Camellia Seed Oil so they’re so they’re safe to apply directly to your skin.
Here are three ways you can use our body treatment oils - as a moisturiser, massage oil or bath oil.
❤️ One of our favourite indulgences is to add our Lavender-infused Body Oil to our bath for the ultimate deep relaxation experience. Grab your favourite book, play some soothing tunes and just sit back in bliss while your skin absorbs all the nutrients and goodness from the essential oils.
There are numerous lavender essential oil uses and benefits, however we don't always have time to dilute our favourite lavender oil at home, so why not to buy ready-made, diluted products like Glow's Lavender and Camellia Body Treatment oil?
Explore ways you can use Glow's Lavender Body Treatment oil:
❤️ Lavender oil for acne: Soak a cotton ball in the blend and then gently rub it over your face to prevent and heal acne breakouts.
❤️ Lavender oil for skin rash: Use the blend daily to help treat an eczema, cleanse your skin and lessen redness and irritation.
❤️ Lavender oil for fine lines and wrinkles: Use the blend as a moisturiser once or twice a day to prevent fine lines and wrinkles on the face
❤️ Lavender essential oil for massage: Use the blend as body lotion or body massage oil for full relaxation
❤️ Lavender oil benefits for hair: Massage the blend into your scalp to promote hair growth, prevent hair breakage or moisturise.
* If you’re putting the blend on a damaged part of your skin, it’s often best to use a cotton ball, which is cleaner than your fingers. For wrinkles and dry skin, you can apply the oil directly with your hands.
We can honestly say that body oils are life-changing, once you have tried them you will never look back. Here are some of our top reasons why:
- Body oils have the ability to penetrate more deeply into the skin and seal in moisture under the surface, unlike lotions which tend to sit on the surface of the skin until you wash them off.
- Body oils help naturally heal and restore compromised moisture barriers which help shield against free radicals and environmental stressors.
- Glow’s body oils are made from 100% pure oils with potent skin-nourishing properties as well as a wealth of various health benefits such as relieving stress or muscle aches.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th May 2022 - Wednesday 01th June 2022