Glow Grapeseed Oil
You will love the newest addition to our lineup - Grapeseed oil, extracted from the seeds of wine grapes, is a lightweight oil that’s packed full of vitamins and antioxidants yet incredibly gentle enough to use on all skin types.
Grapeseed may be lightweight but it’s very nutrient-dense and packs many powerful properties - here are some of grapeseed oil benefits:
- One of the lightest carrier oils available that makes it an ideal base for blending with other essential oils.
- Anti-inflammatory and contains high levels of linolenic acid that can help control acne by decreasing clogged pores, reducing redness and tightening pores.
- Rich source of vitamin E which helps battle damage by free radicals, reverses signs of aging and help lighten discolouration and hyperpigmentation.
- One of the major benefits of grapeseed oil for hair is Linolenic acid that helps stimulate hair growth - oil’s lightweight texture adds moisture and shine to oily hair without leaving hair feeling greasy.
- Made from the seeds of grapes
- Cold pressed grapeseed oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Size: 30 ml Dropper
- High in vitamin E, phenolic antioxidants and a rich source of omega-6 polyunsaturated fats.
- External use only
Grapeseed’s lightweight texture makes it one of the most versatile oils to apply topically to your skin and hair:
Grapeseed carrier oil: Very lightweight yet versatile carrier oil; its lightweight, silky texture also leaves a satin-like finish on skin.
Grapeseed oil for skin: Use a toner to help tone and tighten your skin, combat acne breakouts and minimise pores.
Grapeseed oil for hair: Use as leave-in treatment by combing through wet hair and massaging it into your scalp, its lightweight texture will boost shine and silkiness without leaving your hair feeling greasy.
Grapeseed oil cleanser for oily and acne prone skin - apply about 1/2 teaspoon of grapeseed oil into the palm of your hand. Gently rub and distribute the oil between both hands, particularly on your fingertips and then wipe away the oil with a damp washcloth.
Grapeseed oil for face: After you have completely removed the oil that helped lift the dirt and residue from your skin, apply a few fresh drops onto your fingertips to moisture your skin with fresh grapeseed oil.
Grapeseed oil for lips: Use few drops to nourish your lips better than any lip balm you've ever used. Grapeseed oil has a high antioxidant concentration which helps to protect your lips from harmful free radicals.
Caution: If you experience an allergic reaction, do not use the oil. It is important to test any new product first to prevent a serious or painful allergic reaction to a widespread area.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 08th December 2022 - Monday 12th December 2022