Ginger Essential Oil
End your search for the perfect punchy herbal oil with ginger essential oil. You may be familiar with the benefit of ginger essential oil in daily living, but ginger oil uses include therapeutic benefits too.
Glow’s ginger root oil is extracted from fresh and full-bodied ginger root and is packed with a zesty invigorating aroma. This potent pure ginger oil works incredibly well, and you can use this ginger oil for skin issues, better hair growth, ginger aromatherapy, and pain-relief.
Here are some more reasons to buy ginger oil:
- Ginger massage oil has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. Using ginger oil for arthritis and ginger oil for knee pain produces profound relief.
- Adding organic ginger oil to make hair masks and oils improves hair growth.
- Being rich in antioxidants, using ginger oil for face massages produces noticeable improvement in skin quality.
- Made from the rhizome of the ginger plant
- Strong, warm or spicy aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use ginger oil:
- Add a few drops of ginger essential oil blends to your diffuser for a zingy, uplifting fragrance.
- Use ginger oil for swelling and pain by diluting with a carrier oil and applying to the affected area.
- Apply ginger essential oil for skin by mixing a few drops with your facial cream or lotion to reduce roughness and even out the complexion.
- Ginger essential oil uses includes reducing pain and inflammation. To use ginger oil for leg pain or arthritis, dilute with a carrier oil and massage into your joints.
How to Use:
- Glow's ginger oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Application of high doses of ginger oil can cause skin rashes and irritation for some people.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th January 2023 - Wednesday 01th February 2023
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Zingiber officinale|
|Color||Pale yellow to dark amber|
|Composition||100% Pure Ginger Essential Oil|