Spearmint and Camellia Body Treatment Oil
Formulated with Camellia Seed Oil and our favourite selection of 100% pure essential oils, the body treatment oils are packed with nutrients that will hydrate and nourish your skin leaving it super soft and glowy.
The energizing aroma of Glow's Spearmint and Camellia Body Oil will not only perk you up but also help refresh tired, dull skin while cooling redness and itchiness. The gentle cooling sensation acts quickly to soothe and relax the nerves and muscles, reducing spasms and tightness while alleviating any muscle pain or spasms.
- Made from pure Spearmint oil and ever so gentle Camellia Seed oil
- Pre-diluted and safe to apply directly to skin
- Luxurious, super convenient pump use
- 100% Natural
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrance and parabens.
- External use only
Incorporating body treatment oils into your routine is incredibly easy, especially when our Glow Body Treatment Oils come with a super convenient pump and are pre-diluted with Camellia Seed Oil so they’re so they’re safe to apply directly to your skin.
Here are three ways you can use our body treatment oils - as a moisturiser, massage oil or bath oil.
❤️ Spearmint will definitely perk you right up with its fresh, minty aroma. We especially recommend using Glow's Spearmint-infused Body Oil after a morning shower to awaken all your senses and give you a quick energy boost for the day ahead.
Explore more ways you can use Glow's Spearmint Body Treatment oil:
❤️ Whether your feet are aching after a long day or you just want to pamper yourself, indulge yourself in a luxurious home foot spa. Fill a foot tub with warm water and add our Spearmint and Camellia Oil to soothe those muscles, exfoliate dead skin as well as soften and moisturise your skin.
❤️ Spearmint oil for healthy gums and teeth: Apply the blend to the soft tissues of your gums or practice daily oil pulling (swish well for 10-15 minutes, then spit) to support healthy gums and oral tissues.
❤️ Spearmint oil benefits for itchy hair scalp and dandruff: Rub the blend into your hair roots to help reduce the dandruff. The cooling menthol also makes it an excellent remedy for itching and dryness.
We can honestly say that body oils are life-changing, once you have tried them you will never look back. Here are some of our top reasons why:
- Body oils have the ability to penetrate more deeply into the skin and seal in moisture under the surface, unlike lotions which tend to sit on the surface of the skin until you wash them off.
- Body oils help naturally heal and restore compromised moisture barriers which help shield against free radicals and environmental stressors.
- Glow’s body oils are made from 100% pure oils with potent skin-nourishing properties as well as a wealth of various health benefits such as relieving stress or muscle aches.
- Expected delivery : Monday 04th July 2022 - Wednesday 06th July 2022