Eucalyptus Essential Oil
The latest addition to our pure oils collection Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil is well-loved by many and for good reason. Not only will it make your home smell like a spa with its fresh, earthy aroma, it also does pretty much everything from clearing up sinuses, relieving allergies, combating stress to even warding off mosquitoes.
Besides its renowned decongestant properties, Eucalyptus Globulus Essential oil boasts an impressive line-up of health benefits:
- Its invigorating minty aroma will give you a calming yet energising boost, which helps both relieve stress and improve mental clarity.
- Powerful decongestant which helps relieve coughs and clear sinuses by relieving nasal and chest congestion.
- Works wonders on sore muscles post-workout or chronic pain caused by conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis.
- Natural bug repellent to keep mosquitoes, cockroaches and rodents away as well as help soothes insect bites.
- Made from pure oil of eucalyptus
- Minty, pine, sharp and highly pungent aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use eucalyptus essential oil:
- Diffuse a few drops of eucalyptus oil for a range of benefits including relieving stress or opening up your airways.
- Add a few drops to your bath for a relaxing experience that will melt your tensions away.
- Open up airways with steam inhalation, add 1-2 drops of eucalyptus oil into a bowl of boiling water and breathe in vapours for around 5-10 minutes while placing a towel over your head.
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil to create a soothing body massage that helps relieve tired muscles.
How to Use:
Our eucalyptus essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Eucalyptus oil shouldn’t be topically applied to or diffused around children under the age of 10 years.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th May 2022 - Wednesday 01th June 2022
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Eucalyptus Globulus|
|Color||Clear to pale yellow|
|Composition||100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil|