Cypress Essential Oil
We’re excited to bring to you newcomer Cypress, one of the most well-rounded yet underrated oils on the market.
You will be transported to lush forests with its fresh, woody aroma that is both calming and energising at the same time. Cypress also has amazing therapeutic benefits that can help ailments ranging from respiratory issues to poor circulation.
Besides immersing yourself in the lush forest aroma of Cypress, this lesser-known oil will surprise you with its impressive roster of therapeutic benefits:
- Improves circulation and tightens tissue which helps reduce muscle cramps and spasms as well as treat restless leg syndrome and carpal tunnel.
- Helps heal wounds, cuts and open sores quickly as well serves as a natural fibroid treatment and endometriosis remedy.
- Aids the respiratory system by clearing up congestion and eliminating phlegm, used to treat coughs, asthma and bronchitis.
- Helps treat cellulite and varicose veins while natural astringent properties help tighten pores and reduce excess sebum.
- Made from pure oil of Mediterranean cypress
- Fresh and pine-like aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use cypress essential oil:
- Diffuse Cypress oil for a woody aroma that aids respiratory health and create a calming yet energising environment.
- Open up airways with steam inhalation, add 3-5 drops of Cypress oil into a bowl of boiling water and breathe in vapours for around 5-10 minutes while placing a towel over your head.
- Rub Cypress oil into the back of your legs and other areas to improve the blood flow and reduce inflammation.
- Add a few drops of Cypress oil to your skincare as it removes excess oil without drying and helps treat acne and minimise large pores
How to Use:
Our cypress essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid.
- For topical use (diluted with carrier), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, virgin coconut oil, jojoba or camellia seed oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Never ingest cypress essential oil, not even if diluted!
- Expected delivery : Thursday 30th September 2021 - Friday 01th October 2021