Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil is the most widely-sought aromatic mint oil, renowned for its cool and refreshing fragrance. Pure peppermint oil from Glow is extracted from the finest-quality peppermint plant leaves and is highly-concentrated.
Here are some compelling reasons to buy peppermint oil:
- The spicy scent of peppermint essential oil uplifts and invigorates the mind.
- With strong antibacterial properties, peppermint oil is an effective remedy for skin and health concerns.
- The high menthol content in peppermint oil acts as a pain-reliever, delivering excellent relief for sore muscles and aching joints.
- Using peppermint oil for ibs and digestive concerns provides profound relief for bloating and pain in the abdominal area.
- The cooling sensation of menthol in peppermint oil reduces the sting of fresh cuts and wounds while also providing antiseptic benefits.
- Inhale peppermint oil or apply it to the chest and throat to reduce throat pain and improve breathing.
- Made from the flowering parts and leaves of the peppermint plant
- Sharp aroma that's cool and refreshing
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use peppermint essential oil:
- Run your diffuser with a few drops of Glow’s pure peppermint oil to enjoy peppermint oil aromatherapy benefits when struggling with a cold, cough, or sore throat.
- Dilute pure peppermint oil with a suitable carrier oil and gently massage around fresh wounds and infection sites to reduce its sting and itchiness.
- Blend peppermint oil with a carrier oil like jojoba oil and massage it into your skin for relief from aches, pains, and sore muscles.
- Use peppermint oil for digestion by mixing with a carrier oil and massaging it into the abdomen to reduce bloating and gas.
How to Use:
- Glow's Peppermint essential oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Avoid peppermint oil use if you are on iron supplements or taking medication for seizures or heart conditions.
- Expected delivery : Monday 30th January 2023 - Wednesday 01th February 2023
You need to know
|Botanical Name||Mentha × piperita|
|Color||Clear with a yellow tinge|
|Composition||100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil|