Organic Argan Oil
Argan oil has been a culinary staple in Morocco for centuries, not only due to its wonderful nutty aroma but also it’s packed with vitamins A, E and C, antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids that work wonders for your skin and hair. Our 100% organic Moroccan Argan oil is a must-have in your daily beauty routine.
Argan oil benefits:
- Argan oil for skin:
- Argan oil is so rich in beneficial nutrients that are so essential for promoting healthy skin and hair:
- High quantities of vitamin E provides major boost of hydration to the skin and strengthens the skin’s natural barrier to retain more hydration.
- Reverses signs of ageing by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin elasticity and reducing dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Benefits of argan oil for hair:
- Promotes healthy hair by strengthening hair follicles, stimulating faster hair growth as well as adding lustre and silkiness to hair.
- Treats dandruff and soothes an itchy, flaky scalp
- Made from the kernels of the argan tree
- 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Size: 30 ml Dropper
- Rich in Anti-oxidants, Vitamin E and skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Paraben-free, Sulphate-free
- Safe for chemically treated and colored hair
- External use only
Our Organic Argan oil is an extremely nourishing oil with skin and hair benefits that can provide a major boost to your beauty routine:
How to use argan oil on face:
- Warm a few drops of oil in your hands then gently massage into your skin to hydrate and moisturise skin
- Create your own face mask for soft, supple skin by mixing 5 drops of Argan oil, 1/4 avocado, 1 tbsp honey and 1tbsp lemon juice.
How to apply argan oil on hair:
- Simply run few drops through your wet hair from roots to tips to tame frizzy hair and revitalise and nourish your dry hair. Apply twice a week.
Other uses of argan oil:
- Add a few drops to your warm bath to enjoy the deeply nourishing skin benefits as you soak.
- Apply argan oil to prevent and treat stretch marks early on during pregnancy directly to the affected area at least twice per day.
- apply the oil topically to your skin to protect from sun damage
Who is it recommended for:
- Suitable for all skin and hair types, particularly beneficial for dry or frizzy hair. This oil can be applied directly to the skin to moisturise and nourish as it is, or used as part of an aromatherapy blend to create tailor-made treatments, using your favourite essential oils, blends or other base oils to benefit the body and mind.
- Perfect for skin balancing for facial and body massage as its naturally rich in antioxidants & fatty acids.
Caution: Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs. For external use only.
- Expected delivery : Wednesday 17th August 2022 - Friday 19th August 2022