Frankincense Essential Oil
If you haven’t heard much about our latest addition Frankincense Essential Oil, we can’t wait to introduce you to one of the most valued essential oils in the world. Made from the resin of the Boswellia tree, Frankincense was considered the “liquid gold” in ancient times and used in the most sacred of practices as its woody, honey-like aroma is revered for promoting feelings of peace and tranquility.
Today, Frankincense oil is lauded for its incredible range of benefits including beautifying the skin and healing benefits. With its highly impressive line-up of therapeutic benefits, it’s no wonder Frankincense oil was highly esteemed by ancient civilisations:
- Anti-aging properties: Frankincense is a powerful anti-oxidant. Anti-oxidants help to slow down and halt the damage caused by free radicals which helps with the rejuvenation of the skin.
- Induces feelings of peace and wellness while boosting cognitive health and dispelling negative feelings
- Powerful immunity booster that may help destroy bacteria, viruses and even cancers
- Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation in conditions such as arthritis, asthma or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Astringent properties help strengthen skin and improve its tone and elasticity
- Made from the resin of the Boswellia tree
- Earthy scent with musty pine notes, along with citrus notes and spicy undertones.
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use Frankincense essential oil:
- From enhancing meditative practice to use in beauty routines, its broad range of uses prove why Frankincense is known as the king of oils:
- Diffuse to create an environment or spiritual connection during meditation, yoga or prayer
- Add a few drops to your facial moisturiser to rejuvenate skin and reduce imperfections
- Diffuse with carrier oil and massage onto targeted areas to improve circulation and relieve muscle pain or discomfort
- Add a few drops to your body lotion to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
How to Use:
Our Frankincense Oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Keep Frankincense oil in a place that’s well out of reach of children and pets. Never apply undiluted Frankincense oil to your skin.
Ingesting frankincense oil or extract may have unforeseen consequences.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 30th September 2021 - Friday 01th October 2021