Rosemary and Camellia Body Treatment Oil
Formulated with Camellia Seed Oil and our favourite selection of 100% pure essential oils, the body treatment oils are packed with nutrients that will hydrate and nourish your skin leaving it super soft and glowy.
Glow's Rosemary and Camellia Body Treatment Oil is full of powerful antioxidants that can help restore your skin by promoting cell renewal, repairing damaged tissue and providing deep hydration. Say good-bye to scars and dry, flaky skin and hello to gorgeously glowing skin. Rosemary also works wonders for your hair as it helps to repair damaged hair and promotes hair growth to help you achieve thicker, luscious locks.
- Made from pure Rosemary oil and ever so gentle Camellia Seed oil
- Pre-diluted and safe to apply directly to skin
- Luxurious, super convenient pump use
- 100% Natural
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrance and parabens.
- External use only
Incorporating body treatment oils into your routine is incredibly easy, especially when our Glow Body Treatment Oils come with a super convenient pump and are pre-diluted with Camellia Seed Oil so they’re so they’re safe to apply directly to your skin.
Here are three ways you can use our body treatment oils - as a moisturiser, massage oil or bath oil.
❤️ Did you know Rosemary is also super nourishing for our hair? Massage our Rosemary-infused Body Oil onto wet hair starting from the roots all the way to the ends to strengthen your hair and protect it from breakage, hydrate your dry ends as well as promote the growth of thicker, luscious hair.
Explore more ways you can use Glow's Rosemary Body Treatment oil:
❤️ Rosemary and camellia oil for hair growth: to prevent premature graying, thinning and dandruff and simulate hair growth: Massage the blend evenly into your scalp after bath or shower. Rinsing out the blend afterward is optional — though if you do rinse, let the oil sit on your scalp for at least 5 to 10 minutes beforehand.
❤️ Rosemary oil for acne and as oil clenser: Soak a cotton ball in the blend and then gently rub it over your face to prevent and heal acne breakouts.
❤️ Rosemary oil to boost immune system: Start massaging the blend from your arms and massage up to the lymph nodes in your armpits. Then, down to your neck and chest and relax. A bath with added rosemary oil also helps in boosting your immune system by reducing your stress levels.
❤️ Rosemary oil for skincare: Pump few drops of blend and massage into your face and under your eyes to help to reduce undereye puffiness and improve circulation, giving you healthy and glowing skin.
We can honestly say that body oils are life-changing, once you have tried them you will never look back. Here are some of our top reasons why:
- Body oils have the ability to penetrate more deeply into the skin and seal in moisture under the surface, unlike lotions which tend to sit on the surface of the skin until you wash them off.
- Body oils help naturally heal and restore compromised moisture barriers which help shield against free radicals and environmental stressors.
- Glow’s body oils are made from 100% pure oils with potent skin-nourishing properties as well as a wealth of various health benefits such as relieving stress or muscle aches.
- Expected delivery : Monday 04th July 2022 - Wednesday 06th July 2022