Tea Tree Essential Oil
Our latest newcomer Tea Tree Oil is widely known as a powerful weapon against acne, but did you know its purifying benefits extend well beyond skincare? Whether you are looking to freshen up your home, kill viruses or treat fungal infections, tea tree oil is a must-have for your collection.
With a crisp, herbaceous scent and proven cleansing properties, tea tree is one of the most versatile essential oils:
- Powerful germ-fighting properties help kill bacteria and reduce your risk of viral infections.
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe dry skin and eczema by reducing itching and irritation, as well as treat other bacterial and fungal skin conditions.
- Packed with antifungal properties to treat athlete’s foot, thrush and nail fungus.
- Renowned for its anti-acne properties as it reduces the amount and overall severity of acne breakouts.
- Made from pure oil of tea tree
- Crisp, earthy and herbaceous aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use Tea Tree essential oil:
- Diffuse tea tree to purify and freshen the air in your home, as well as boost immunity and fight infections.
- Create your own all-natural, all-purpose cleaner that also sanitises surfaces by combining 20 drops of tea tree oil, 3/4 cup of water and a 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Make your own acne treatment by mixing one part tea tree oil with nine parts water and applying the mixture to affected areas with a cotton swab once or twice a day, as needed.
- To treat athlete’s foot, mix a carrier oil like warm coconut oil with tea tree oil for a concentration of 25 to 50 percent tea tree oil. Apply it to the affected area two times a day.
How to Use:
Our Tea Tree Oil can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
- For topical use (diluted), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, camellia seed oil, or virgin coconut oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Keep tea tree oil in a place that’s well out of reach of children and pets. Never apply undiluted tea tree oil to your skin.
Avoid using tea tree oil if you have eczema or asthma, as it could make your condition worse.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 02th December 2021 - Friday 03th December 2021