Spearmint Essential Oil
In the mint family, Spearmint often gets overshadowed by its powerhouse cousin Peppermint but we think it’s high time we bring this sweeter and gentler mint oil into the limelight.
Spearmint only contains 0.5% menthol (compared to 40% in Peppermint), making it the preferred mint for children, elderly and those with extra sensitive skin. It’s possibly the best oil for digestive issues and nausea and is also an excellent remedy for respiratory health and emotional support.
Spearmint is one of the most unique mint oils as it’s stimulating yet calming at the same time. Nicknamed ‘The Gentler Mint Oil’, it is highly versatile and boasts an incredible lineup of benefits:
- Uplifts mood and calms feelings of anxiety while promoting a feeling of encouragement and inspiration.
- Aids the digestive system and reduces stomach upset by alleviating symptoms of indigestion, vomiting and gas.
- Provides natural relief for nausea for those suffering from it due to sickness, PMS, pregnancy or travelling.
- Promotes easier breathing and reduces cough symptoms by loosening phlegm and clearing nasal congestion.
- Made from pure oil of spearmint
- Minty, fresh and slightly fruity aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use spearmint essential oil:
- Diffuse Spearmint oil for a fresh, minty aroma that provides an instant mood boost and helps improve focus.
- Create your own cooling bath to soothe your muscles and relieve soreness by adding 3 drops of Spearmint oil (dilute first in carrier).
- Freshen up your sheets or pillows with a homemade linen spray, combine 6-10 drops of Spearmint oil, 2 tbsp vodka or witch hazel and distilled water in a 60ml spray bottle.
- Treat your tired feet to a relaxing foot rub, mix together 2 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon Spearmint oil and massage onto feet.
How to Use:
Our spearmint essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
- For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid.
- For topical use (diluted with carrier), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, virgin coconut oil, jojoba or camellia seed oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Expected delivery : Tuesday 02th November 2021 - Wednesday 03th November 2021