Lavender Essential Oil
We are really excited to introduce the latest addition to our ever-growing line-up - Glow’s Single Oils Collection!
Glow's first single essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils - Lavender, a staple in any essential oil lover’s repertoire. Lavender has a lovely floral and herbaceous scent that is widely known for its near-instant calming effect and ability to send us drifting off to sleep, but did you know that it can also work wonders on your skin, help to boost hair growth or even heal wounds?
Besides its absolutely divine floral scent, Glow's Lavender Essential Oil boasts an impressive roster of benefits for both the mind and body:
- Calms feelings of stress and anxiety and fends off insomnia by promoting a good night’s sleep.
- Used to speed up the healing of wounds, minor burns and bug bugs due to its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and pain-relieving properties.
- Calms minor skin irritations and soothes eczema and dry skin, heals acne breakouts and is packed with antioxidants to reduce wrinkles and promote younger, brighter skin.
- Boosts hair growth and softens hair as well as soothe itchiness and redness on the scalp caused by dandruff.
- Made from pure oil of lavender
- Delicate and floral aroma
- 100% Pure and Natural, Undiluted oil
- Luxurious and High-quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use
- Oil extraction by steam distilled from plant leaves
- External use only
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, and parabens.
Ways you can use lavender essential oil:
- Diffuse Lavender oil in an oil burner or diffuser an hour or so before turning in for the night to help you fall asleep faster and improve your overall quality of rest.
- Indulge in a relaxing bath by blending 5 to 20 drops of lavender essential oil with a tablespoon of carrier oil to enjoy the ultimate spa-like experience.
- Pamper your skin with a DIY lavender + honey face mask: combine one tablespoon raw honey, three drops of lavender oil along with coconut oil or other carrier oil, stir well to combine.
- Rub diluted with carrier lavender oil on the soles of your feet to relieve anxiety and depression, and enhance relaxation and sleep.
- To relieve eczema, dilute 5 drops of lavender oil to 10ml carrier oil then apply directly on affected area of the skin.
- For insect bites, apply undiluted lavender oil onto affected area.
How to Use:
Our Lavender essential can be used either aromatically or topically to enjoy all their benefits.
For aromatherapy (undiluted), diffuse 3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid or add 10-15 drops to your personal inhaler.
For topical use (diluted with carrier), make sure to pre-dilute the oil to 2-5% before applying to skin with a carrier such as sweet almond oil, virgin coconut oil, jojoba or camellia seed oil. A rough guideline is around 12 drops of oil with 30ml of carrier oil.
Carrier oil options include:
- camellia seed oil
- jojoba oil
- almond oil
- argan oil
- coconut oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If, despite using carrier oils, you get a rash, hives, or dermatitis, stop use immediately. It may be a sign that you’re allergic to lavender.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 02th December 2021 - Friday 03th December 2021