Essential oil for Sinus, Cough and Flu Relief
Instant relief for those suffering sinus in an easy carry bottle.
Our Essential oil for Sinus, Cough and Flu Relief is refreshing, energising and especially formulated to:
- Relieve sinus and chest congestion.
- Support your respiratory system and open airways, allowing you to breathe easier and recover faster.
- Strengthen the body's natural defense system.
- Increase blood flow to the head and is an effective mental stimulant, uplifting and helping one to focus
- Reduce inflammation
- Help clear mucus and phlegm
- Stimulate immune system
- Relieve cold and flu-like symptoms
- Help soothe sinusitis and rhinitis
- Reduce mild fevers
- Soothe sore throats
Our 100% non-toxic and organic vegan blend is our proprietary combination of 7 pure essential oils that help you clear blocked sinuses naturally and ease the effects of a cough. It comes pre-diluted in a super convenient roller form so you can bring it on the go whenever you need quick relief.
Who is it recommended for:
The oil is especially helpful when you have:
- Cold + Flu symptoms
- Asthma support
Peppermint oil contains menthol, which is a natural decongestant and helps fight bacteria and soothe a sore throat. Eucalyptus oil and Artemisia argyi leaf oil have antimicrobial effects that help clear stuffiness and reduce inflammation. Tea tree oil and Oregano oil also have antibacterial properties that bring down sinus swelling while Rosemary oil is anti-inflammatory. Camellia japonica seed oil is used to pre-dilute the blend for a super convenient roller application.
How to Use:
To apply our Essential Oil for Sinus & Cough Relief, use the essential oil roller on the acupoints pictured on your temples, forehead, below nose, behind the ears and back of neck which will help relieve your stuffy nose and ease sinus pain, gently massage those points until fully absorbed and let the oils work their magic.
*please refer to our user guide for precise application points.
- Expected delivery : Thursday 30th September 2021 - Friday 01th October 2021